Monday, September 24, 2012

Latest Scrappyness

Here is my most recent layout, which I made for an "Easy-as-Pie" template challenge at the Shabby Shoppe blog. {they have one each month btw!} I chose to go with pics I took on the first day of Autumn. {which happens to be my favorite day of the year} It was beautifully rainy, sunny, rainy, sunny, etc. and the alpacas, Lil' Miss, and I got to enjoy multiple rainbows!! AND the colors are changing on the trees here on the farm! *le sigh* {I just bought some cider tonight, and some spiced wine ... and some regular wine, having recently discovered that Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite, but this does not taste nearly as good as the stuff I tasted at Ren Fest, but I digress.}

Created using Harvest Spice and Carousel by Shabby Princess
























And here are the LO's I finished recently for Project Scrap 2012 at the Shabby Shoppe blog {I am a little behind, but getting caught up quickly.}

Created using Brrrr!!
Created using Penelope and Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment